What is it
SharePoint 2013 redefines collaboration and document management and represents a new way to work together. SharePoint introduces new ways to share your work and work with others, organize your projects and teams and discover people and information.
SharePoint makes it easy to store, sync and share all your important content. A new simplified user experience helps you streamline common tasks and create sites to keep teams in sync. New work management capabilities help you organize all your tasks from across SharePoint, Project and Outlook with indicators to help you prioritize your work.
Developers can build modern apps and designers can build eye-catching websites and because it’s built in the cloud IT Pros can manage cost and meet the demands of compliance to manage risk.
- Keep projects on track - Organize all your projects and tasks to get visibility into upcoming deliverables across SharePoint, Outlook and Microsoft Project.
- Keep your team connected Set up a new team site in minutes, track meeting notes and bring together all your team's email and documents in one place.
- Store and sync your docs Sync your content in SharePoint to your desktop with SkyDrive Pro, so docs are just a mouse click away, even if you're offline
- Manage costs - Reduce your infrastructure costs and extend the boundaries of sharing by running SharePoint in the cloud with Office 365.
- Manage risk - New archiving, eDiscovery and case management capabilities extend across SharePoint, Exchange and Lync.
- Manage your time - Spend more time delivering innovation and less time managing infrastructure with advances in SharePoint scale, performance and management capabilities.
- Publish apps to the SharePoint store - Make your apps available to everyone to try and buy through the public Store or only available to your employees through the corporate catalog.
- Build eye-catching sites - Use familiar design tools and flexible controls to create dynamic intranet and internet sites to share your organization's vision with everyone.
- Find experts you never knew existed - Connect with people across your organization and easily discover interests, past projects and documents they've worked on.
- Discover insights and answers - Turn raw data into gorgeous interactive reports with Excel 2013 and publish to SharePoint to share insights with the people you work with.
- Find what you're looking for - Customize and narrow your search to deliver more relevant results, and get recommendations on people and documents to follow.
- Put social to work - Share ideas, discover answers and keep track of other colleague’s work with new social features throughout SharePoint.
- Share your stuff - Publish content to SharePoint from any Office application and share with people inside and outside your organization in a few simple clicks.
- Take SharePoint on the go - Share documents, update your activity feed and keep in touch with your colleagues from your mobile phone or tablet.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
To find out more about how OpenPlanSoftware can help improve how Software works for your Business , Ask us a Question, Request an online demonstration or call us on +61 2 9460 6460.